Saturday, February 07, 2015

Abstract 2


This post demonstrates my process as I work on abstractions.
Each direction has to work, one is always the favorite
Here you see all 4 views.



I think my colors are a bit more intense than you see. Perhaps a little too much light from 
the window.




Do you see stairs?  Does that shape lead you in?




A favorite stroke is the white next to the "stairs"
I has varying amounts of importance depending on the view.
I am continuing this series as I cannot believe how much
I learn by doing a quick abstract each day.

8 x 10

oil

3 comments:

  1. Ri like the vertical with the white at the bottom. These are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern and the color choices , abstracts are not as easy as they seem, but yours are great !

    ReplyDelete