Monday, November 11, 2013

Gift Giving



 My auctions on the Daily Paintworks site is where you will find my holiday offerings. I have started to auction very reasonably some of my small paintings. It is time to clear out the old and get ready for a new year, new journey.
So please treat yourself, share the site with friends or just sit back and enjoy.
The above is my Sunflower painting........and.........



this is Brownie who is really Tony and a very cool rooster. Loved painting him.
The auction site shows the sizes but these are all very small. 6 x 6 or 5 x 7.



The fall challenge created this one. Interesting, Fun. Colorful..........

Just hit the link above to go to the auction page.

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection, Helen.I am sure you will do well. Brownie/Tony is a proud one and he has his eye on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All tempting Helen , wish you a great success on the sales !

    ReplyDelete