Friday, November 15, 2013

10 minute challenge


 This week the Daily Paintworks Challenge is the 10 minute drill.
Each square, which is about 4 x 5 inches, gets 10 minutes only of your time.
I start at the upper left and finish in the lower right.
Each square got stronger until the last one where is lost the form. The timer on my phone rang and so it had to stay.


This is the second set which I did after a 30 minute break. I tried to stand back and stay loose.
That is always a goal and remains a goal.
I always learn when I do this exercise.

NFS

4 comments:

  1. A great exercise and a great result , interesting to see the evolving of the various works. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done..I've done something similar. It's fun an informative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reminder to repeat the exercise. It shows how productive it is in the second set. Glad you shared both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a fun exercise. Good one too. You did a lovely job.I like the second one best - the colors, i think, are what makes a difference
    Could have sworn I already left a comment.

    ReplyDelete