Thursday, September 05, 2013

Day Five



Day 5 brings the last painting I did at the local park. Very steep hill, big eucalyptus tree nestled at the bottom. Here, my lights seem to be light enough, the darks, dark. Yeah!

Reflecting on my little shed. In the next couple of days I will revisit it, making a more defined path of darks traveling through the background. And perhaps ground the shed a little more. 30 paintings in 30 days seems to give me the space to do these things that I might not address otherwise. I love to revisit and push........and that's a good thing!
Thank you so much for looking, commenting, enjoying.

2 comments:

  1. I like the angle of the hill next to the vertical trunk. I guess the tree got that big with all the rain which must come its way.
    Nice rich colors, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting...I almost feel as if I'm really there on the mountain!

    ReplyDelete