Sunday, June 09, 2013

A Rose and another layer

  


So much fun today to paint.  This rose was done after a warm up or two. I am after form and simple strokes. Feeling like I am on the road at last!

6 x 6
oil

  


Pears........it must be at least layer three. I created these little boxes and then drew random pear shapes in them. I did not fuss or change anything. It is only a layer in a long process. Below you can see a close up.  It is very freeing to not know where this will end.......




3 comments:

  1. Love your rose made with large brush strokes and no fussing , perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make painting loosely look so easy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great painterly rose and I enjoyed seeing the little rectangles on the pear painting. Exploration is good for us.

    ReplyDelete