Sunday, April 07, 2013

Three Peppers




Not much time to paint these days. I am taking Leslie Saeta's Class on  Marketing your art.The link will take you to her blog where you can see all she does and offers. 
 So my journey these days is organizing pictures, uploading to my new website, prices, descriptions, links, Yikes!
It will be so worth it and I will be able to say that I did it myself.
Buying my paintings will be a breeze. Actually it is a breeze now on Daily Paintworks. Please check it out.
 I hope you are pleased.
More is better, yes?

So my study of peppers continues. This one evolved after a painting disaster. Two thirds of the painting had to be painted out, then the green and orange peppers added.  Now sitting in the studio are about eleven of the tiny peppers just waiting for me but also there are several paintings that need to be signed. 
 A little jazzy music should make the project fly by.......
And my roses will be blooming this week!
5" x 7"
oil

2 comments:

  1. Excellent shapes and light...and great composition ! Your roses bloom this week ? Can't wait to see mine too, but we are still quite 'behind' with spring here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors on this painting Helen! Congratulations on joining DailyPaintworks!

    ReplyDelete