Sunday, April 21, 2013

Even More You Know What






You look at enough peppers and you get a little crazy.  The above abstract was done covering an old painting but I left the surface too smooth for my liking. What to do?  My brushes did not like the surface either.

How about my fracturing tool?
You bet.
Fun, fun, fun.

12" x 12"

oil 







What do you do with the paint left on the palette when you know you must hang up your brushes for a few days? Waste not.
Just play.
Be a little crazy.
And look, if nothing else, it's free, it's loose.
I see lights, darks and complimentary colors.
I will go with that.

6" x 6"

oil

2 comments:

  1. I love you pepper abstract, so joyful, like a forest of peppers :-) And yes, of course we have to use up the color of the palette in some way, and you came up with another gorgeous and bright abstract. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, thanks for your very nice comment on my blog. I love your loose style and these peppers are so colorful and energetic. Really lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete