Friday, October 26, 2012

Josie, again




One of the questions I have been playing with this week is, can I do a daily painting in 45 min. to an hour. When I work which is 3 days a week, that is my time allotment. So I persist.
Here is Josie again. The last attempt at this black lab of mine did not have the amount of life I wanted.
My solution here is to use brighter colors.....as in cad orange! Her coat is purple and blue.
I feel she does have an attitude which is a huge improvement.
Would anything else be just fussing as we are so prone to do?

As the saying goes, onward and upward!
And back to drawing, drawing, we all need to draw!

6 x 6
oil

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had left a comment on this marvelous little piece.
    I love the blue and orange for added punch and the eyes amaze me with how full of expression and real they look,

    ReplyDelete