Monday, August 27, 2012

Up to Date



So, in thinking about life, I reflect on my garden and what it brings to me. Lightness and an appreciation of beauty.   Little surprises peeking out here and there. New flowers for a new day. The list goes on.
Perhaps this little painting should be titled Lightness?

6 x 6
oil





I am taking what I learned from 4 flowers which I have painted over many times now ( and you got to watch, for better or worse) and am applying it to this new work. Warm and cool definitely working but probably still a work in progress. I need to keep it in the corner of my eye for a few days.

6 x 12
oil



Did you know there are red pears? They are delicious and the most beautiful shade of a deep, deep red. This little still life, 2 Pears and a Tomaato, was done for the Daily Paintworks Challenge last week.

6 x 6
oil

No comments:

Post a Comment