Thursday, August 16, 2012

More class work



Here you have it. One of my favorite palettes. Purple and Green in almost any shade or tone. Our location had a stately and old palm tree so I spent my morning working on it.  I got so much but I did not get the most important part. Stately and or Old.

6 x 6
oil




This is my second effort on a slightly larger board which made it easier to capture the gesture. I am thinking if I place it in a cityscape where it is actually located, I might be able to capture some of the feeling that this lacks. I will also offset the tree more to the left. It just kept creeping to the right on me!
Yes, I love feedback.
oil

8 x 8

1 comment:

  1. You are correct - it is a beautiful color harmony. I love it and your shade of green is perfect.

    ReplyDelete