Friday, August 24, 2012

Another challenge entry



I am still playing with the Daily Paintworks  http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Challenges challenge this week and also still using red as my main color. The beautiful greys are made just with red, green and white.  This  little rose bud was quite fun. And really leaning toward abstract!
You can see my first try at the above link.......2 Pears and a Tomato.
I did not know there were red pears. I painted them and then my grandson and I ate them!

6 x 6
oil





Class was held in an old part of Petaluma with amazing Victorians all around. This doorway really interested me as it welcomes all with beautiful roses. I learned so much this week.........gorogeous greys and lavenders with a touch of orange........drawing.........color harmony..........etc.

6 x 12
oil




Every week this one changes and I discover something new. It is my current textbook!


12 x 12
oil

1 comment:

  1. Love the rose - this style suits your
    the vision you have been after.

    ReplyDelete