Thursday, July 26, 2012

And the Beat Goes On



Okay, not delighted but learned so much once again. And this is better. I toned down everything but the water so that the viewer could focus on the water. In this  painting, the water is where it is at, where I want the viewer to go. With that in mind, mission accomplished. This is my last posting reworked, not a new painting.




Yesterday we went off to a favorite local park and I worked on studies, trying to capture the colors and forms to then later paint a larger work or works.
The trees are scraped off so that I can work on their gestures more, one ssection is yet to be done and then the piece below is finished.  It was a great day at class.




This is really a process posting. I hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment if you have time. I love to hear from you..........
And thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy you sharing your process and I like the results very much.

    ReplyDelete