Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Easter Challenge




This is my challenge entry for "Easter".  This time of year means so much but one of the most important happenings is the emergence of my cally lilies.  They sing spring.

6 x 6  oil on board






As you can see, I am still working on daffodils.  I have not yet mastered them but this painting seems to be a step forward. I love the quiet of the greys against the bright yellows of the flowers.

12 x 12   oil on board




Abstracts.........hmm.
This is Google Earth and Helen looking at Bodega Bay. Such fun to play with the shapes and colors. What color is not in the ocean?
On the earth?

11x 14    oil on canvas

I am in the process of posting my paintings on the Daily Paintworks site of which I have become a member.   You can see many, many lovely paintings at  http://www.dailypaintworks.com/
Look up member artists, search for my name, go to my gallery.
Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment