Thursday, February 09, 2012

February morning



This is the beautiful scene that greeted me this morning as I started my day. It is going to be almost 70, a day to be savored.




The first flowers of spring already nodding their hello. Great gestures.





The pictures of my paintings seem really washed out even though I was outside  so I will take them again but I did want to show you how I tried to define a center of interest in this barn from a couple of weeks ago.





The Daily Paintworks challenge this week is white.  Grrrrr.........Very difficult but learning so much. I will continue, trying this again.  Maybe add eggs and really challenge myself.



Homework from last week............looking for the gesture of the flowers, for the path through the painting to my ever present barns.  Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment