Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wednesday class


Here is my entry into the Daily Paintworks weekly challenge which is Outside Your Window. The quail is also a part of the yearly challenge for my Wednesday class which is to limit myself to whatever I can find in my back yard. As you know, there are flowers, tricycles, and now quail.
 This little quail was sitting both on a post and then right outside the window on the deck railing just singing his heart out.  That is a certain sign that it is spring.

8 x 8 oil, $75.00



Finito! Finished!
I only made one adjustment........can you tell? I am happy to have resolved lots of issues and feel that the special moment I wanted to capture was captured. What more could you want?
Glad to wrap this one up and yes, there will probably be another. The story really should continue.

1 comment:

  1. I think you changed the lawn and opened up a way for the trike to be ridden off into the countryside, just what I wanted to see the last time I looked at the wonderful little painting. Love the quail too. Great work Helen.

    ReplyDelete