Monday, May 30, 2011

Another view, great Monday


Monday, around 4 in the afternoon, I resolved two more issues with this painting that is now layers, layers and layers thick.  Can you tell what I worked on? It was not a lot but it made a big difference to me.




This is the first quail that I would let anyone see.  To me, it is definitely a first. What I would like to accomplish is to have that proud bird done in relatively the same fashion as much of the background. He needs to be much looser but still look like himself. Now that is a challenge. Cute little guy is done in oils and mesures 8 x 8.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Re: "The Trike" May 30 change-
    Although I said I liked the dark background, this change is MUCH better. I LIKE IT A LOT. How about YOU? richard

    ReplyDelete